Uforse X Forbes China
Future Entrepreneurs Business Practical Course
1. Classes at Forbes headquarters.
2. The lecturer of the course is the Vice President of Forbes China.
3. Forbes China CEO personally presented the award.
4. Internships experience a real day of Forbes staff.
5. Top 30 top business school courses worth 100,000.
6. The official certificate authorized by Forbes US headquarters can be found on Forbes official website.
7. You can participate online, with an exclusive offline volunteer opportunity for the first phase of tutor assistants.
8. Priority volunteer opportunities for all future Forbes summits.
9. There are only 24 places in this course.
Project Course Timeline
The first session of the Forbes China Future Entrepreneurs Course will be held from January 22 to 29, a total of 8 days. Please refer to the timeline
suitable for the crowd
01 Excellent high school and college students interested in business knowledge
02 Students who aim to enter top colleges and universities hope to gain experience and knowledge and train their abilities through business simulation courses
03 I hope to improve myself comprehensively through business competitions and get to know outstanding Forbes U30 entrepreneurs and business school alumni
04 Students who want to experience authentic bilingual business courses, learn and enrich themselves
05 Students who want to experience teamwork and start a business together and improve their leadership and decision-making skills
ways of registration
In order to ensure the high gold content of the future entrepreneur course, the number of places for one course is limited to 24 people . After scanning the following QR code to contact the consultant for registration, the teacher will contact the students to complete the online interview in English , and select the participating students from the registered students. Excellent candidates in the program, have completed an 8-day simulated business decision course for future entrepreneurs.