The Lions Case Business Competition is open to all high school students in grades 9-12 who are interested in technology, business, marketing, consulting, entrepreneurship, investment and other fields!
The UK Lions Business Competition adopts the same system as Queen's University Smith Business School, University of Toronto Rotman Business School and other business competitions. Participating in the UK Lions Business Competition can not only improve the background of university applications, add icing on your resume, but also feel the real business atmosphere , develop social workplace skills.
This is also the first step in developing social networking skills, which will pave the way and prepare you for various social activities after entering university.
You can set up your team to create your own company and operate your own products. Each of your ideas will affect the future development of the industry. Work together with your team to break through the barriers and transform your ideas from drawings. become reality!
Such a precious opportunity can only be experienced in the case business competition, and no other activities will have it.
1. Certificate of participation in the case business competition.
2. The top three team members in the business competition can obtain recommendation letters from corporate executives/business school directors.
3. The top three teams will receive team cash rewards.
4. Cultivate leadership, teamwork ability, market analysis ability, English speaking ability, learning and practice ability in the team to be improved in all directions.
5. Application essay materials, competitions reflect students' leadership, execution, team spirit, and problem-solving ability, which are important signs that students are different from others.
6. An unforgettable business competition experience will lay the foundation for future university course study and speeches.