The Uforse Case Business Competition is open to all high school students in grades 9-12 who are interested in technology, business, marketing, consulting, entrepreneurship, investment and other fields!
The Uforse Business Competition adopts the same system as Queen's University Smith Business School, University of Toronto Rotman Business School and other business competitions. Participating in the Uforse Business Competition can not only improve the background of university applications, add icing on your resume, but also feel the real business atmosphere , develop social workplace skills.
This is also the first step in developing social networking skills, which will pave the way and prepare you for various social activities after entering university.
You can set up your team to create your own company and operate your own products. Each of your ideas will affect the future development of the industry. Work together with your team to break through the barriers and transform your ideas from drawings. become reality!
Such a precious opportunity can only be experienced in the case business competition, and no other activities will have it.
1. Certificate of participation in the case business competition.
2. The top three team members in the business competition can obtain recommendation letters from corporate executives/business school directors.
3. The top three teams will receive team cash rewards.
4. Cultivate leadership, teamwork ability, market analysis ability, English speaking ability, learning and practice ability in the team to be improved in all directions.
5. Application essay materials, competitions reflect students' leadership, execution, team spirit, and problem-solving skills, which will differentiate them from other peers.
6. An unforgettable business competition experience will lay the foundation for future university course study and speeches.
As one of the most popular competitions in business schools, the case business competition is divided into preliminary and final competitions. Participants design products or services in groups according to the formulated industry, write business case analysis reports as the core, and answer business questions; the final competition consists of groups In the form of presentation, executives from companies in different industries and well-known business school alumni serve as judges/mentors to guide students to complete the business competition. Through the business competition, students can truly experience the business atmosphere, build a business value system, and cultivate logical thinking ability, expression ability, and interpersonal communication. Ability, have a dialogue with excellent seniors in the workplace, and discuss business cases in depth!
Competition time: October-November every year
Suitable for the crowd:
Students who aim to enter top business schools hope to gain experience and knowledge and exercise their abilities through business competitions
Students with relatively weak college application backgrounds who wish to enhance their backgrounds through competitions
I hope to improve myself in an all-round way through business competitions, and get to know outstanding seniors in the workplace and classmates of business school alumni